Dentist in Bay City, MI
All our professionals at Gregory A. Rosecrans, DDS, PC maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Gregory Rosecrans, DDS, PC
Bay City, MI Dentist Gentle Family Dentistry
Dr. Gregory A. Rosecrans, DDS is born and raised in Bay City, MI. He attended T.L. Handy High School, Michigan State University and recieved his Doctor of Dental Surgery in 1991 from The Ohio State University. While attending The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Dr. Rosecrans presented research in San Francisco at the International Dental Research Association and a member of the Dean's List.
Dr. Rosecrans is also Invisalign certified as well as having completed comprehensive training entitled CEREC CAD-CAM.
Dr. Rosecrans is a member in good standing with:
- Graduate of T.L. Handy High School
- Pre-Dental at Delta College and Michigan State University
- Graduate of The Ohio State University 1991
- Past President of the Saginaw Valley District Dental Society
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Michigan Dental Association
- Member of the Francis B. Vedder Society
- Co-Founder of the Academy of Dental Therapeutics and Stomatology
- Co-Founder and editor of the Dental Therapeutic and Dental Materials Digests
- Saginaw Valley Dental Association ( President, 1998)
Graduate of Delta College, Registered Dental Assistant
Graduate of Delta College Hygiene Program, Registered Dental Hygienist
Graduate of Delta College Dental Assisting Program, Registered Dental Assistant